Your abstract will be published in the conference Booklet. Abstracts will only be accepted in Adobe PDF file format. Your abstract won't be edited upon acceptance, so please ensure it is submitted in its final publishable form.
Instructions for preparing the abstract are as follows:
- Please do not exceed 1 page,A4 or letter size. All margins should be at least 2.5 cm.
- Please use the Times font family.
- Please use single-spaced lines.
- Please use the following layout.
- Title: 15 pt, boldface, centered.
- Authors: 11 pt, boldface, centered, presenting author underlined if known.
- Affiliations: 11 pt, italic, centered.
- Author's e-mail address.
- Main text: 11 pt, one column.
- References 
- Table and figure captions: 10 pt.
- The total size of your contribution should not exceed 5MB.
We recommend using the Word template or the LaTeX template for preparing your abstract. Please make sure your abstract is in PDF file format and has a formatting conforming with this example before submitting it.
To submit your PDF abstract please send it to: email@example.com . Please make sure your filename follows this form: lastname_firstname_registrationID.pdf.