The Winter School on “Quantum Dots: from growth to fundamental properties” will be held at the University of Würzburg, Free State of Bavaria, Germany from 11th to 14th February 2019. The Winter School is organized within the collaborative European Innovative Training Network (ITN) project “4photon” funded by The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) in Horizon 2020.
School Scope and Topics
- Growth of III-V semiconductor QDs
- Surface Physics
- Growth Dynamics & Self-Assembly
- Droplet Epitaxy Quantum Nanostructures
- Single semiconductor QDs in nanowires
- Optical properties of QDs
- Nuclear spin effects in QD optics
- Entangled Photons emission
- Deterministic light–matter coupling with single QDs
- Quantum dots in photonic crystal cavities
- Electronic theory of QDs
- Charged excitons and multiexcitons in QDs
- Exciton spin-relaxation in QDs
- Optical, magnetic and electronic dynamics in QD
Please note the following dates:
Registration starts on 1 January 2019.
Submission deadline for the abstract of your poster until 31 January 2019.